I’m putting this on Walt, Even Randomer because I assume most library subscribers are likely to have this—and it’s wholly irrelevant to the non-library folks who read ScienceBlogs blogs.
If you want to get together, suggest a meal, invite me to a reception, whatever, it’s possible: Send me email (waltcrawford at gmail dot com).
Boldface items are mandatory or highly probable, underlined probable (for work reasons), any others entirely optional.
Friday, July 10
American 828, SJC 7:25 a.m.-O’Hare 1:35 p.m.
Hotel: Chicago Hilton, 312-922-4400
No specific plans at this point.
Saturday, July 11
- 8-10: LITA IG and Committee chairs, Palmer House, Grand BR
- 10:30-12: Targeted marketing (PLA): MCP W-190b
- 1:30-3: LITA Publications Committee, Palmer House, Indiana Room
- 3:30-5:30: Leadership development in transition (ALCTS): MCP W-196a
Sunday, July 12
- Listening to the customer: MCP W-179
- 10:30-noon: Our town, common ground: Academic libraries’ collaboration with public libraries – Hilton Williford
- 3-4: LITA awards reception, Intercontinental, Empire
- 3:30-5:30: The future is now: Planning & staffing for change (PLA) – MCP W-180
- 5:30-8: OCLC bloggers salon, Hilton, Boulevard Room C (2nd floor)
Monday, July 13
- 8-10: Finding the leader within you (AASL) – MCP W-175b/c
- 1:30-3: Leading the way: PLA fellows… – MCP W-175b/c
Tuesday, July 14
American 309, O’Hare 10:05 a.m.-San Jose 12:35 p.m.