Following up on this post (and an intermediate post about an interim solution):
Bloglines is paying attention–and I should have filed a trouble report.
I started getting dupes this morning–that is, posts on both Bloglines and Google Reader. Checking “all feeds” this afternoon, I find that 41 of the 43 problematic feeds has now been restored, and I’m pretty sure they’re all working.
I believe that one of the other two feeds is a real problem, that is, a blog that has disappeared or gone wonky.
And having used both in parallel for a while…I still prefer Bloglines. I love Gmail, I use Google Search, I’m grateful for Google Book Search…but I like some diversity too.