The 28-page issue includes:
- Â©4: Locking Down Technology – A number of skirmishes in the ongoing battle for full copyright maximalism, including strange lawsuits and even stranger threats.
- Perspective: On Numeracy, Naivete, Google & Pew – Did your newspaper say that Pew says 21% of atheists believe in God? Read on…
- Library Access to Scholarship – A range of interesting items, one newsworthy–and, by the way, the PALINET Leadership Network has a brand-new cluster on open access.
- Making it Work – A slew of comments on possibility and reality–or, if you prefer, pragmatism.
- Retrospective: Pointing with Pride, Part 4 – A few gems, including “Living with Contradictions” from way back in 2001.