Now available: Academic Library Blogs: 231 Examples.
- Price: $29.50
- Includes 231 English-language academic library blogs from 156 institutions.
- Coverage rules same as for Public Library Blogs.
- Similar metrics and inclusions–but this book also makes a few comparisons between academic and public library blogs. (I do not attempt to characterize academic institutions by size of user population or any other characterization.)
- x+279 pages, 6×9, 60lb. cream paper.
- Cover photo taken at Ephesus
- If you need an ISBN or prefer Amazon, the Amazon/CreateSpace version is the same price and carries ISBN 978-1434832894. (Unlike earlier Amazon/CreateSpace versions, this one is also 60lb. cream book stock.)
I may offer more details in days to come, as time permits. The two books make a great combination, offering an extensive look at library blogging that should be useful to any library considering blogs for the first time or wishing to fine-tune or expand current offerings.
(If you’re wondering: The book was ready before Midwinter but I needed to see the proof copies. Both copies arrived on Saturday, January 12; both of them look just great.)
Update, January 17, 10:50 a.m.: This book should now be fully available at Lulu.