Cites & Insights 7:11 (October 2007) is now available.
The 30-page issue (PDF as usual, but HTML separates of each essay are also available) includes:
- Announcing Public Library Blogs: 252 Examples – a new book that every public library (and library school) should own.
- Bibs & Blather – Incidents and Sideshows: the accidental theme of most of this issue.
- Library Access to Scholarship – PRISM: Enough rope? (Will AAP come to regret the new “partnership”?)
- Â©3: Balancing Rights – SFWA Takedowns: A Copyright Incident
- Making it Work – Library 2.0 discussions (and another sideshow)
- Net Media Perspective: Tracking High-Def Discs – The Battle Continues