Cites & Insights 6:7, May 2006 is now available.
The 22-page issue (PDF as always, but each section is available as an HTML separate from the home page) includes:
- Perspective: Books, Blogs & Style – Comments (my own and others’) about the relationship of books and blogs (and “blooks”!).
- Following Up and Feedback
- Trends, Quick Takes & Good Stuff – Five trends, two quicker takes, and two article commentaries.
- Bibs & Blather – Tweaking the sections, C&I and YBP Academia, two resources you need to be aware of, and a tentative plan for the next four issues.
- Library Access to Scholarship – Almost half the issue, but it’s been six months…
- Perspective: You Just Can’t Comprehend – Maybe off-topic. Maybe not.