This 22-page issue includes:
- Â©3 Perspective: FMA: Watching the Way You Want: a commentary on the recently-passed Family Movie Act, part of the Family Entertainment Act of 2005.
- Following Up: Four corrections and clarifications.
- Â©3: Balancing Rights: Comments on piracy, infringement, and P2P, DRM, and more.
- Offtopic Perspective: Family Classics 50 Movie Pack, Part 2: 25 more old movies, including a half-silent/half-sound flick, a silent movie with speaking and sound throughout, and Fred Astaire on walls and ceiling.
- Ethical Perspective: Weblogging Ethics and Impact
- Session Report: ACRL 2005: Joy Weese Moll reports on “What’s Next? Academic Libraries in a Google Environment”
In case you haven’t guessed, you really don’t need to subscribe to the C&I Updates weblog if you subscribe to this weblog: I always post new issues on both.