Cites & Insights 5:6 (April 2005) is now available.
The 22-page issue, PDF as always, includes:
- Bibs & Blather: Go Away–and an HTML challenge!
- disContent Perspective: Print a bil i ty — 30% failure rate!
- The Library Stuff: seven articles worth noting
- Net media Perspective: Google and Gorman: More thoughts on Google Print, and a retrospective on the recent unpleasantness
- Trends & Quick Takes: four trends, eight quick takes
- The Good Stuff: five articles worth noting
A tip o’ the hat to Dorothea Salo, who caught a grammar goof that I corrected (along with a page number error) in the final PDF.